Mr E: So when we left off last night, who was talking to who K.D.?
(chirp . . . chirp . . . chirp . . .)
Mom: A father was talking to his son.
K.D.: A father was talking to his son.
Mick: The son was Corianton.
K.D.: The son was Corianton.
Mom: Who was the father CK?
C.K.: Nephi?
K.D.: Alma?
Mom: Yep - just like the chapter heading says, Alma. And what was happening C.K.?
C.K.: Well, Corianton left his mission and well, I don't want to say what happened so I'll just say he went and got some ice cream.
(If you're drawing a blank right now, Corianton left his mission and went to a neighboring city where he got involved with a harlot.)
Mr E: C.K. do you know what really happened?
C.K.: Yes, I just don't want to say the words so I prefer to say he went and got some ice cream.
((Love that good boy!))
No comments:
Post a Comment