Monday, March 22, 2010
(feb 24) "Well, I suppose I love you too. It doesn't mean a thing. But after 40-somethin' years it's nice to know"
This day isn't significant to anyone but me ... and my folks. It's their 40-something wedding anniversary. I'm so thankful to them for marrying and then for sticking together. One time they sang "their song" together (a great feat of courage) in front of their ward's Relief Society women (and I only heard about it but didn't get to see it but I hope heaven caught it on film and I'll get to see it one day). It was "Do You Love Me?" from "Fiddler On The Roof." (It's not really "their song" but it could have been.) I heard there were tears shed by both the singers and the listeners ... probably because they all could relate. Anyway, they mean a lot to me, and I'm grateful for their sacrifices!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment