Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly




She's our sunshine and fills our home with light. She is sugar and she is spice. She is laughter and she is happiness. 98 % of the time, she is all of that. But once in awhile ...

I know, I know. You shouldn't publish publicly to be recorded for all time and to be brought up at a later date for the world to critic. (Consider one of Martha's darker moments, "Please, Lord, please send Mary in to help do her part of the dishes.") But I always seem to capture the fun, the laughter, the good times on film so .... when I had my camera at my fingertips and she was throwing a temper tantrum, I took a picture or six to scrapbook, to record for all eternity that she, like everyone of us - scripture heroes included - have our darker days. (pics taken fri, feb 5, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment